Support Payments


You can contact the Family Support Registry (FSR) at 1 (800) 374-6558 or go online to Smart E-Pay to change between direct deposit or FSR SmiOne Debit Card



When Weld County CSS becomes involved in your child support case, payments on child support need to be made through the Family Support Registry. You should contact us before beginning or resuming child support payments to be sure you are paying the correct amount.

Family Support Registry (FSR) Account Number

Your case will be assigned a unique FSR account number to process any payments. You can contact us at Child Support, or the Family Support Registry at 1 (800) 374-6558 to get your account number or go online to Smart E-Pay to change between direct deposit, FSR Debit Card, or SmiOne Card.

Payroll Deduction

Generally, this is the easiest way to pay. You can contact us so we can set this up with your employer.

Electronic Payment Options

Support payments can be made by authorizing a regularly scheduled withdrawal from a bank account. This is a recurring automatic withdrawal. It saves time and can be very convenient. You can contact the Family Support Registry at 1 (800) 374-6558 to set this up. The FSR also needs to be contacted to stop the withdrawal. The best way to set this up is online at Smart E-Pay.

Secondly, you can send an authorization to the FSR to allow you to make payments by phone from your bank account. Get the form here or call Family Support Registry at 1 (800) 374-6558.

In addition to the above, you can now pay online or at select locations with cash, as below:

Online with a bank account (no fee): Smart E-Pay at Smart E-Pay

Online or by phone with a credit/debit card (fee): at ValuePayment Systems , telephone 1 (888) 877-0450.

Cash In-Person (fee)

Through MoneyGram locations, such as WalMart, Dollar General, and 7-11 stores etc… you can pay in cash. You’ll need payment receive code 14651.