Whistleblower Information

If you are a constituent or employee of Weld County and you have a concern about county government that is not being addressed, you may call the County Council at 970-400-4780. Council can also be reached by email at countycouncil@weldgov.com or by mail at 1150 O St., Greeley, CO, 80632.

You may also take your complaint or concern to the Colorado Independent Ethics Commission. They can be reached at 720-625-5697; by email at iecinfo@state.co.us; and by mail at 1300 Broadway, Suite 240, Denver, CO 80203. You can also click this link to be directed to their web site: https://www.colorado.gov/iec