Contact Weld County

We want to help you get information and answers to your questions as efficiently as possible, which is why we encourage you to contact our departments directly. If you aren’t sure which department you need, please review department descriptions and links to the individual department pages. Most county departments are open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.

To report an emergency

Please dial 911 if you have an emergency.

To report a crime or ask a law-enforcement related question, please call the non-emergency number for Public Safety Communications, which is 970-350-9600.

To report child abuse or neglect

If you would like to make a report for child abuse or neglect please contact 1-844-CO-4KIDS (1-844-264-5437).

To report adult protection needs

If you are making a report for adult protection, please contact 1-970-346-4646

To report problems with the website

To report technical issues associated with this website, please contact Information Technology at 970-400-4357 or send email to

Weld County Offices

Weld County Government,
1150 O St. Greeley, CO 80631

Mailing Address:

Weld County Government,
PO Box 758,
Greeley, CO 80632


(970) 400-4000


8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday