Long-Range Planning

Weld County updated its regulations on signs in unincorporated Weld County effective December 17, 2021.  The Municode website has been updated to reflect the changes.  This Sign Packet(PDF, 895KB)  includes a handout that summarizes the County's current regulations on signs.  Also included are forms for supplying supplemental information when applying for a building permit for a sign.

To apply for a commercial building permit for a sign, please fill out either the building-mounted sign supplemental information form or the freestanding sign supplemental information form and submit it with your building permit application.

If you have any questions, please contact us at (970) 400-6100.  You can also Submit your Question and we will be happy to help answer your questions.